Once your order is delivered
Once your order has been completed, you are welcome to contact us for support and we will always help you in every way we can. Every pine bed we make and supply is guaranteed for four years against manufacturing faults.
Under Long Distance Selling rules customers have the right to cancel most purchases within fourteen days of delivery. However, as part of our ethic to offer great customer service, we provide our own thirty day return window for most purchases made from our website (exclusions below).
We have recently updated our Returns Policy. As part of our desire to offer the best possible service, we can now complete most returns at no cost to the customer – see details below.
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please e-mail us within thirty days of delivery. We will quote for the cost of the collection (if applicable) and once this is agreed by you, arrange a day for collection of the item(s) to be returned. Any cost of collection can be deducted from your refund, or paid in advance by another means. Alternatively, you may make your own arrangements for having the item(s) returned safely to us. Your original payment will be refunded once the item(s) have been safely returned to us.
The following exclusions apply to the returns policy:
1. Return requests for bespoke items (including items supplied in alternative colours or sizes) are decided on a case by case basis and these returns are usually subject to an additional cost.
2. We’re sorry, mattresses which have been unsealed from their plastic wrap can not be returned unless faulty.
3. Our Assembly Service cannot be refunded once delivery has been attempted.
Who Pays For the Return?
We have recently adjusted our Returns Policy and we will now cover the cost of collections for more of our customers.
Once a Return has been agreed, Realwoods will cover the cost of the collection if all of the following statements are true:
1. The collection will be completed by a Realwoods driver or any other courier that Realwoods have arranged to use.
2. The collection is completed on the first attempt.
3. The collection is located in mainland England or Wales.
A flat £60.00 collection fee applies if either of the following statements are true (this fee will need to be paid in advance):
1. The collection is located in Scotland.
2. A previous collection attempt was unsuccessful (please note, the fee will apply to every subsequent collection attempt after the first).
Alternatively, once a return has been agreed, the customer is welcome to arrange their own collection of the goods back to us. The item(s) must be returned safely at the customer’s own cost.